How to book your destination wedding
1. Review ceremony types & venues, then select a basic package that most fulfills your wedding needs.
2. Fill in the booking form with the intended wedding date.
3. Review received preliminary budget proposal from White - Prague Wedding Agency.
4. Confirm your booking and you will be provided with a services contract proposal.
5. Sign the service contract agreement and submit a deposit using a bank transfer in the amount of 20.000 Czk.
6. Receive confirmation of your wedding date by your dedicated Personal wedding planner who will coordinate your wedding planning process. He/She will also provide you with consultancy services to fulfill your wedding fantasy and still stay within your budget.
7. Send required legal documents to White - Prague Wedding Agency office in Prague no later than 30 days prior your wedding date. Late delivery requires extra charges.
8. Tailor your wedding day to your personal desire. Your Personal wedding planner will assist you with selecting a celebration venue and additional services (i.e. wedding favors, flower decor) to accomplish your wedding dreams.
9. Receive final budget proposal together with a detail itinerary of your wedding date.
10. Submit the oustanding balance payment no later than 45 days before the wedding day (unless specific arrangements are made in advance). Part of the balance payment could be paid in cash 2 days prior the event.
11. Arrive 3 working days prior the wedding ceremony to meet with your personal wedding planner and finalize the wedding planning process including legal documents.